How We Collect Your Personal Data
We may collect:
- Information that you might provide when using our website, such as your name and email address. In this case, we will not retain your details, other than for the purpose of carrying out any work that you instruct us to carry out
- Information that you might provide when contacting us with an enquiry, other than through our website. If you do not go on to instruct us, we will not retain your details for the purpose of contacting you in future about our services or events
- If you ask us to do work on your behalf, we will collect relevant information from you, which will include personal data. All personal data is stored and used in accordance with the Act
- We may ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Please note that we cannot guarantee that any email sent from you to us will be received by us or that its contents are or will remain secure during or following transmission. Likewise we cannot guarantee that emails sent by us to you are secure. If you have any concerns about the security of email transmissions to or from us, you may prefer to telephone or write to us instead.
Personal Data Provided Through Our Website or By Email
Cookies are small amounts of information which we store on your computer. Unless you have indicated your objection when disclosing your details to us, our system will issue cookies to your computer when you log on to the site. Cookies make it easier for you to log on to and use the site during future visits. They also allow us to monitor website traffic and to
personalise the content of the site for you. You may set up your computer to reject cookies although, in that case, you may not be able to use certain features on our site. If you do not wish to receive cookies in the future, please let us know.
How To Delete Cookies
To find out how to delete cookies, please refer to your web browser’s help section. More information is also available on the Interactive Advertising Bureau’s site, All About Cookies.
Where Personal Data Is Stored
We have procedures in place to protect your personal data from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction. Where personal data that you provide to us is stored electronically, it will be held on our secure servers and protected by a series of security measures.
Where personal data is held manually, all of our staff and third party suppliers are subject to strict obligations to maintain the security of that personal data. If you enter your Debit or Credit card details onto the Website, the details will be encrypted with 128bit encryption and processed by Worldpay limited.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We use information held about you in the following ways:
- To carry out the work that you instruct us to do
- To provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you. We will not contact you by e-mail for this purpose unless you expressly agree to this
- To ensure that we comply with our legal obligation to check your identity and to prevent fraud.
We do not sell or share your personal data with any third party, except as necessary to carry out the work that you instruct us to do, as required by law and where third party suppliers are updating or carrying out maintenance on our ICT systems.
You have the right at any time to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can do so by contacting our Practice Coordinator, Hannah Eagar, Avenue House, 8-10 Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1ES email@example.com.
Under the Act you have the right to receive details of the personal data we maintain on you. An official fee is payable. If you would like to see the information we hold about you or would like to be removed from our database, you should contact our Practice Coordinator, Hannah Eagar, Avenue House, 8-10 Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1ES (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Please contact us at the same address if you have any reason to believe the details we hold about you are incorrect. Alternatively, you may email us on email@example.com or telephone us on 01243 787899.
Security and data retention
We employ security measures to protect your information from access by unauthorised persons and against unlawful processing, accidental loss, destruction and damage. We will retain your information for a reasonable period or as long as the law requires.
All comments, queries and requests relating to our use of your information are welcomed and should be addressed to our Practice Coordinator, Hannah Eagar, Avenue House, 8-10 Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1ES (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Disability Discrimination Act
We have tried to make this site as accessible as possible. If you have any comments or suggestions which could make the site more accessible please contact our Practice Coordinator, Hannah Eagar, Avenue House, 8-10 Southgate, Chichester, West Sussex PO19 1ES (email@example.com).